There are a couple ways to get involved with the Charlottesville Area Mountain Bike Club.
We encourage you to become a member. Membership helps support all aspects of CAMBC’s activities in trailbuilding, advocacy, and outreach.
Membership dues cover:
- Club Insurance – This is important for hosting group rides and trail work days.
- Membership to IMBA – This gives us greater access to IMBA’s advocacy resources and supports regional and national advocacy efforts.
- Web page and list-serve
- Adminstrative supplies – These include bank fees, flyer printing, etc.
- Tools, equipment rental, and volunteer supplies for trail work.
- Club events – These include Take A Kid Mountain Biking Day, “how to” educational seminars, and social/club promotional gatherings.
We’ve tried to keep the price of membership low to encourage as many people to join or renew as possible. We’re charging:
- $39 for individuals
- $50 for a family membership
Please help us out by joining or renewing! [mantra-button-color url=”https://www.imba.com/join/chapter/cambc” color=”#47AFFF”]Click Here![/mantra-button-color]
Not ready to join? Check out our mailing lists and come ride with us anyway.