Things have come together nicely for the CAMBC All Hands photo! Remember, it’s Sunday, May 21, 2pm sharp at the Walnut Creek field by the dam and you’re supposed to bring everyone! That includes your family, your (legally-leashed) trail dog, your grandpa who bought you that first bike at age 5, that weird uncle who helped you learn to ride, your (legally-leashed) trail cat, that guy you met on a ride once, your (legally-leashed) trail fish…. you get the idea.
Here’s a list of cool things that will be happening!
- I have a huge pile of schwaggy give-aways from both Endeavor Cycles and Blue Ridge Cyclery. Thanks to both shops for making sure we (camera) roll in style. First pick at the schwag goes to the person with the best costume!
- There are women’s, beginner, intermediate and expert rides scheduled. Rides leave from the UPPER parking area at noon and immediately after the photo. Thanks to Bobby, Erik, Sam, Ellen, Jip, Shawn!
- Noon: Beginners lead by Erik
- Noon: Lady’s beginner ride lead by Jip.
- Noon: Quick Ride lead by Sam
- 2:20: Beginners ride lead by Bobby
- 2:20: Lady’s Intermediate ride by Ellen
- 2:20: Quick ride lead by Shawn
- Possible kids rides too — I’d lead, but I can’t keep up with how fast these guys are these days!
- Pro-quality camera equipment is coming, including a drone for some aerial shots. Thanks to Drew for getting all the photog stuff dialed!
Also bring anything you need to have a good time: A picnic, a chair, a legally-allowed beverages, obviously your bike, fishing poles, etc.
Questions, comments, bribes? let me know!